Taking a bottle of beer and yelling cheers -moments which really make many feel like on the top of the world. After sipping or gulping, what you do with the bottles… If you are on the peak, you may enjoy throwing it on huge rocks away at a safer distance or they will find their places in your backyards. But what if you can simply recycle these beer bottles into some useful stuffs- And yes you can! Beer bottles can easily be converted to beautiful and at the same time useful glasses. Let me explain…
How to make Glass Out of Beer Bottles
- Get one good quality & attractive beer bottle. Tie one cotton string around the bottle,where you want the bottle to be cut.Here we use cotton string as it doesn’t make black smoke and make bottle dirty.
- Remove the String without untying.And dip it into Acetone or Nail Polish or Zippo Fuel (Lighter).
- Put the wet string back onto bottle and light it.Rotate the bottle till fire catches to entire string .Wait for bottle to make a cracking sound.
- Keep the bottle under running water and wait for one part to fall down.
- Scrub the edges with water proof sandpaper to make it smooth.